Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford
Windsor has been the home of Kings and Queens for centuries. Wander its cobbled streets and see the largest occupied castle in the world - home of the English and British monarchy for more than 900 years and official residence of Her Majesty The Queen.
Stonehenge is a must-see icon of England and, with a history spanning 4,500 years, has many different meanings to people today. Stonehenge is a wonder of the world, a spiritual place and a source of inspiration.
Plus, discover the beautiful English city of Oxford, home to the world-famous university and incredible architecture dating back to Saxon times.
- Expert guide
- Superior Coach
- Wi-Fi and USB chargers on board
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and/or Stonehenge (if option selected)
- Personal audio headset to hear the guide's live commentary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge (unless the option including these entrances is selected)
Know before you go