The London Eye
The London Eye is the way the world sees London - and an icon of the city. Board one of its 32 fully enclosed capsules for outstanding panoramic views from its unrivalled location - right opposite the Houses of Parliament in the centre of the city. Your view will constantly change as the London Eye serenely rotates. Experience an awe-inspiring 360 view of all the major landmarks at all times throughout your flight.
You can book for today or save and make a booking for a future date. Why not upgrade your booking and purchase fast track or add on a River Cruise?
- Enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks
- Journey on Europe's tallest Ferris wheel
- Optional Extras:
- Beat the queues with fast track access
- Sail down the Thames on a River Cruise
Standing 135 metres (443 ft) tall, the London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel and one of the capital's most iconic London landmarks. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of London and some of the city's other famous landmarks, including 'Big Ben', the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral and many more.
Stretched out in front of you see red London buses crossing major bridges, while river boats gradually making their way down the River Thames. The experience is very relaxing, offering a serene oasis in the heart of the busy city.
The London Eye's outstanding location, right opposite the Houses of Parliament in the heart of the capital has never been bettered. By simply facing different directions within your fully enclosed capsule you can at once see 360 degree views, at all times throughout your flight. The London Eye is a world class attraction and a 'must see' - no visit to the capital is complete without experiencing the majestic beauty of a flight on the London Eye.
- 30 minutes up high in one of the 32 capsules
- 360° moving views from the heart of the city
- Get up close views of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace
Fast Track Ticket
- Access to a dedicated entrance to get priority entry (and skip the standard queue)
- Included all the benefits of a standard ticket
If selecting the "FLEXI Fast Track" option your ticket is valid for any time on your chosen date during regular operating hours.
River Cruise plus London Eye*
- Combine the London Eye with a cruise on the River Thames
- 30 minute rotation with iconic 360 degree views of the capital (standard ticket)
- 40-minute circular sightseeing boat cruise along the famous River Thames. See London’s most popular landmarks led by expert guides & experience beautiful views of London from the river
*The time selected will be for the London Eye River Cruise - London Eye visit must be booked separately
- Access to an entire Pod for 2 to 25 guests*
- Fast Track boarding through a dedicated entrance
- One 30-minute rotation
*Experience must have a minimum of 2 guests 18 years of age or older, and up to a maximum of 25 guests (which can consist of adults and children)
London Eye River Cruise*
Ditch dry land and hop aboard The Lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise for a tour of the city’s most popular riverside landmarks from the perspective of our famous river.
The expert guides on board know exactly how to keep you entertained whilst bringing the city to life. From fun facts about the Millennium bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the Houses of Parliament and many more landmarks. The commentary gives you the facts and laughs to create a unique experience.
Audio commentary is available in 9 different languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin
*Please note this is a ticket only for the River Cruise. A ticket for a flight on the London Eye is not included.
London Eye Opening Hours
Daily, 11:00am - 6:00pm
(Closed 25th December and for a period in January for annual maintenance)